- Single applicants and couples, including LGBT and unmarried partners adopting jointly, where the law allows.
- Parents with or without children.
- Applicants may reside anywhere in the United States.
- Prospective parents should be in the age range of 25-52 years but the oldest member of the couple must be no older than 52 at the time of the application.
- Commitment to a minimum arrangement of an exchange of first names, letters and photos through the agency and at least 1 visit per year (which can be held at one of our annual picnics) as your child grows.