Adoptions From The Heart has been helping to build families in Philadelphia since 1985. In fact, our team has helped to build over 6,000 families by connecting birth mothers and adoptive families.
Let Our Adoption Agency Guide You Through The Adoption Journey
If you’ve been thinking about growing your family and have questions about domestic adoption, our local Philadelphia team is here to help.
Adoptions From The Heart is an adoption agency that works with prospective parents who are open to the possibility of open adoption. Our agency has a non-discrimination policy, which means our team helps qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age or limited English proficiency.
Our goal is to ensure that prospective parents feel supported during each step of the process. Not only can we assist with the technical aspects and the paperwork, but we also offer support groups. Once a placement has been made, our team continues to provide support.
To learn more about how to begin this journey, contact our Philadelphia office now.
Family Planning Center: You Can Choose An Open Adoption
If you have recently discovered a recent unplanned pregnancy and would like to learn more about all of the options available to you, Adoptions From The Heart can help.
If you determine that you would like to proceed with an adoption, our team can help you determine exactly how much contact you would like with your child and their adoptive family in the future. We can also assist with the creation of a birth plan.
Additional services that are offered free of charge include:
- assistance with finding housing if needed
- help with getting medical care for both you and your child
- counseling services for as long as you need it, both before and after placement
- access to a database of approved families
Scholarships may also be available to qualified individuals who have given a child up for adoption.
Contact us today to learn more.
Have You Googled Pregnancy Care Center Near Me? Birth Mothers Are Provided Medical Care At Adoptions From The Heart
If you are considering adoption and you are also without medical care for you and your child, Adoptions From The Heart can help.
When you make the choice to work with AFTH, your counselor will help you to obtain medical care so that you can be sure you and your baby are healthy and taken care of. This service is offered free of charge. If you don’t have insurance, your counselor will help you obtain coverage, or, if coverage cannot be obtained, AFTH will pay for your medical costs.
Feel free to contact us today to learn more about how we can help you get the medical care you need.
AFTH Is A Social Services Organization
Adoptions From The Heart is continually working to provide the best services possible to adoptive parents, birth mothers, and adoptees.
Our team continually provides webinars, seminars, presentations, and workshops for prospective parents. Topics frequently include:
- Infant & Child Care
- Prenatal Drug & Alcohol Exposure
- Post Adoption Contact
Our team is even happy to approach your school to provide training on family diversity and how this can be positively addressed in the classroom.
Join Our Family Counselors At One Of Our Adoption Events
Adoptions From The Heart has happily hosted a number of events over the years and each year we add something new! Join us at:
- Find Her Footing 5k: Each year, AFTH raises money for the AFTH Expecting and Birthparent Support Fund. This fund helps women face their unique housing, food, and transportation challenges.
- Share Your Heart Benefit Concert: This four-hour event helps to kick off National Adoption Month and helps to support the Birth Parent Scholarship Fund, which helps birth parents seek a college degree.
- Zumba-thon: Another fundraiser, this fun dance-filled day supports the Expecting and Birth Parent Support Fund. Burn some calories and help raise awareness!
- AFTH Annual Picnic: During our family picnic, adoptive families and birth families reunite to visit. It’s a great way for adoptees and birth parents to meet without feeling incredible pressure.
Check our event calendar for more events!