Heartbeats: Assisted Reproduction Program
What is Embryo Placement (aka Embryo Adoption)? Assisted reproductive technology offers a range of new options for prospective parents. Among these options is Embryo Placement.
Embryo Support Services Services:
The Heartbeats Program of Adoptions From The Heart works with families pursuing, or considering pursuing, parenthood via Embryo Placement. Services offered by Heartbeats include:
- Embryo Home Study ( this can also be used towards a domestic adoption, should a family ultimately choose to pursue such a process)
- Education on embryo placements
- Counseling for recipient families
- Post-Birth Supervisory Report
- Facilitation of potential contact between donor and recipient families.