Adoption Agency – We’ve Helped Thousands Through The Adoption Process
Our Adoption Professionals Are Ready To Present All Options To Pregnant Women
We Can Help You Get Medical Care
Scholarship Program Available For Birth Parents
Have you recently learned that you are pregnant with an unplanned pregnancy and are unsure of your options? The counselors at Adoptions From The Heart are ready to answer any questions that you may have.
An unplanned pregnancy is a stressful situation and parents have several options including:
- Deciding to parent the child.
Ultimately, each person has to make the decision that is best for them and for their situation. However, if it is determined that you would like to move forward with adoption, Adoptions From The Heart can offer you the support you need. Our agency can:
- Help create a birth plan.
- Get medical insurance that covers both mother and child.
- Provide access to support groups.
- Give access to a database of waiting families.
You will be able to choose the family that adopts your child if you wish and in addition to this, you can determine how much contact you would like with them in the future. This may be as little as an update once a year through a letter and photographs or visits.
In addition to this, AFTH has a scholarship program that is available to birth parents. While not everyone is eligible, this scholarship can help to pay for either trade school or an undergraduate degree.
Contact us today to learn more.
Non-Profit Organization – Connecting Adoptive Families With Infants
Our Adoption Agency Has Helped Connect Over 6,000 Infants with Parents
Home Study Services Provided
Adoptive Parents Only Pay For Services They Recieve
Counselors Available 24/7
Did you know that an average of 18,000 infants are adopted domestically in the United States each year? This beautiful way to grow a family and since 1985, Adoptions From The Heart has helped guide prospective parents through the entire adoption process from start to finish.
When you work with our non-profit adoption agency, you can expect:
- services to be provided regardless of skin color, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, relationship status, or religion.
- assistance throughout the home study process
- information on legal matters
- the ability to create an online profile about your family for pregnant women to review
- information on possible financial resources
- support groups comprised of other waiting families and those who have adopted and can share their experiences
Our goal is to make sure that our clients feel that they fully understand each step of the adoption process and to help them in any way that we can – both pre and post placement.
If you or a loved one are interested in learning more, we encourage you to visit our events page where you will find information on local events and webinars – great opportunities to discover the benefits of domestic adoption.
Our agency also provides lifetime support to all adoptees and we keep all records for a minimum of 99 years.